2020 Lexus Melbourne Cup Day
OverviewExperience the “Race that Stops a Nation” - the $7.3 million dollar, premier feature of Melbourne's Spring Carnival - the Lexus Melbourne Cup. This iconic event combines the excitement of sport with stunning fashion, celebrity and entertainment.
- Witness world-class racing including the $7.3 million dollar, premier feature race of Melbourne's Spring Carnival
- Enjoy special music performances from world-class performers & entertainers. (Previous events have featured music acts Sam Smith, Dionne Warwick and Amy Shark)
- Experience the Myer Fashion on the Field, Australia’s largest outdoor fashion event that includes categories for both men & women, as well as industry awards for fashion designers & milliners
- Explore Melbourne at your leisure - with world-class shopping precincts, museums & galleries, dining options for every budget, and intriguing districts from hipster streets to laidback beach promenades
Our Package OPTIONSOur popular package options include:
- 6-DAY "Giddy-Up" Escorted Tour - this allows you to takes in both AAMI Derby Day and the Lexus Melbourne Cup Day
- 4-DAY "Catch The Cup" Escorted Tour - enjoy the iconic Lexus Melbourne Cup Day
- 2-NIGHT Mini-Break - this non-escorted option is perfect if you prefer an independent experience of Lexus Melbourne Cup Day
Extensions to considerWhilst AAMI Derby Day and Lexus Melbourne Cup Day are the most popular racing days, there are other race days during Melbourne Cup Carnival where we are able to access tickets.
Why not consider extending your stay and taking in any of the following race events during the Carnival:
- Kennedy Oaks Day (Flemington) 5th November
- Seppelt Wines Stakes Day (Flemington) 7th November
Contact Williment's Sports team to discuss specific options around attending these wonderful events.
TravelWhile flights are not included in our tours or packages, you can add these at an additional cost during the booking process.
Optional airport transfers are offered to purchase as required also.
MelbourneMelbourne is a quirky city, filled with the love of arts, food, music, wine and everything you could imagine! Melbourne plays host to some of the best sporting events in the world like the Australian Open, Melbourne Grand Prix and Melbourne Cup, along with the Presidents Cup. With Melbourne's love of sports, this makes the city a great place to see this sporting event and visit the great cafés, bars, lush parks & gardens.
Melbourne is famous for being Australia's cultural capital with award-winning stage shows and art festivals, not only do they have great entertainment but they play host to some of the best dining and shopping possibilities.
Register your interest in this tourThe following questions have been uploaded to assist us with planning which packages our customers prefer. Please note that this is not binding & only an indication of what you would be interested in.
To register your interest for this tour & upload your preferences you must be registered as a member of this website.If you are a member & not logged in yet, click here to Login.
LoginRegister as a member