FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX 2020
From NZ$ 1,995/pp
OverviewThe 2020 Singapore Grand Prix™ is set to offer an even more exciting challenge for the drivers and a thrilling experience for the spectators, as the street circuit at Singapore's Marina Bay provides multiple overtaking opportunities. Under lights this will be a true test of skill and nerve - what better for a F1 event?!
The circuit will take the drivers along Singapore’s historical landmarks, including the 100 year old Anderson Bridge and Raffles Boulevard. Grandstand seating and hospitality areas will accommodate more than 80,000 spectators. This is more than a race, it is a national festival together with the very best of Singapore cuisine.
Our PackagesWe will have both a land package and an airfare & fan package to the Singapore Grand Prix.
Event TicketsOur packages include a 3-Day Bay Grandstand ticket but you may upgrade to other grandstands if you wish. These upgrades are available throughout the online booking process.
TravelFlights are not included in our package prices but they are available to be purchased throughout the booking process. For travel from other departure points that are not stated, please contact the Williment Sports team for further information.
You may like to stay on in Singapore or venture further afield after your tour. Whatever your needs, we are able to assist.
Tailored OptionsIf the travel options we offer are not quite what you are looking for, please do touch base with us as we can tailor an experience for your specific requirements.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX TOUR PACKAGE
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at the Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay (Check in 17/Out 21 September)
- Daily Breakfast
- Williment Travel Welcome Function (subject to minimum numbers)
- Officially supplied 3-day Bay Grandstand ticket
- Tour Merchandise
- Half-day Singapore Orientation Tour
- Support of Williment Travel staff member throughout (subject to minimum numbers)
PRICED FROM: $1,995pp, (Double/Twin), $2,995pp (Single)
- Option to add-on airfares to Singapore (contact us directly for current airfare prices)
- Option to add-on airport transfers at the time of booking
TICKET UPGRADESYou can upgrade to an alternative grandstand if you like. Get in touch with our Sports team to discuss options and pricing.
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX ITINERARYThursday 17 September
On arrival in Singapore, make your way to the Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay where accommodation is reserved for 4 nights including daily cooked breakfast.
Friday 18 September
After a leisurely breakfast, get your bearings of this exciting city on a half-day orientation tour of Singapore. Later this afternoon, join the Williment welcome function for drinks and mingling with fellow Kiwi travellers. Then making your way to the circuit in time for the first practice session at 6.00pm. There are great support races and entertainment before the Formula 1 race and practice sessions.
Saturday 19 September
The MRT network is the fastest and most convenient way to get around Singapore other than taxi. The hotel concierge will be able to give you suggestions on what to see and do around the city.Some highly recommended attractions are Gardens By The Bay, Jurong Bird Park, the largest walk-in-aviary in the world, Singapore Night Safari or Sentosa Island.
This evening return to the circuit in time for the last practice session at 7.00pm followed by qualifying at 10.00pm.
Sunday 20 September - Final Race Night
Today is again free to relax and enjoy the sights of Singapore. This evening make your way to the circuit allowing enough time to soak up the pre-race atmosphere. The 2020 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX start time is 8.00pm.
Monday 21 September
Check out of your hotel this morning.
HotelThe award-winning Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay, is superbly located in the heart Singapore's Clarke Quay - an area that offers some seriously trendy dining and nightlife options. The hotel has great transport links with the Clarke Quay MRT Station and Chinatown MRT Station just 5 minutes walk away.
Modern rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and sleek decor. All include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations, mini-fridges, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
A free breakfast buffet is served in the airy dining room, or guests can take it to go. Other amenities include a lounge bar serving light bites, plus a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with an outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs.
SingaporeSingapore, a vibrant multi-cultural, sophisticated city-state where tradition and modernity, East and West, meet in comfortable companionship, intermingle harmoniously… and with imagination!
With a great variety of shopping options and dining choices, and a myriad of other attractions, Singapore is an exciting destination. Whether you are looking for electronic goods, traditional crafts, seafood buffets or a ride on the quaint riverboat, you will find it in Singapore.
Top Sights in Singapore:
- Gardens By The Bay - a 101-hectare fantasy land of space-age biodomes, hi-tech Supertrees and whimsical sculptures
- National Gallery Singapore - get inspired with a world-class collection of 19th-century and modern Southeast Asian art
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the National Orchid Garden
- Southern Ridges - explore forest-canopy walkways, skyline vistas and suspended bridges, all without leaving the city!
- Baba House - one of Singapore's best-preserved Peranakan heritage homes
- Orchard Road - the city's retail therapy mecca! Shop for bargain buys or designer brands...don't forget the credit card!
- Singapore Zoo - get up and close to orang-utans, dodge Malaysian flying foxes at this zoological botanic oasis