We have unrivalled experience in tailoring sporting tour itineraries for sports groups. Individuals, Corporates, Club, university, provincial and national sporting teams have enjoyed the benefit of our extensive relationships within the international sporting arena. The experience and knowledge our Sports Travel Specialists have gained over 45 years gives them an intimate understanding of the elements that make a sporting tour a successful and memorable experience.
Our sports travel business was established in 1967 by former All Black, the late Mick Williment. Between 1967 and 2012 our Williment All Blacks supporter tours were legendary. Our primary focus going forward is to continue to built on our reputation as being this country's premier sports tour specialist for a broad selection of sporting codes: rugby sevens, motor racing, tennis, rugby league, horse racing, netball, cricket, golf and rugby union.
Our close ties with the All Blacks remain strong: with many former All Blacks and Sevens Legends hosting our tours, sharing their passion for the game and travel alongside you, our valued clients. Former All Black and Wellington Captain Andy Leslie is one of our Williment Sports Travel ambassadors.
Opening the World to youWilliment Sports Travel offers you access to exclusive sports travel opportunities. These are a few of the events we've been involved with...
- Hong Kong Sevens: 1985 - Present
- Wellington Sevens: 2000 - Present
- Australian Tennis Open: 1998 - Present
- V8 Super Cars, Formula 1 Grand Prix: 1998 - Present
- Emirates Melbourne Cup: 1998 - Present
- Rugby League: 2000 - Present
- FIFA World Cup: 2006, 2010
- Cricket World Cup: 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011
- Presidents Cup Golf 2011
- US Masters: 2012 - Present
- Rugby World Cup: 1987, 1991, 1995, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011
- Tri-Nations: 1997 - 2012
- Bledisloe Cup: 1989 - 2012
- All Black Grand Slam (Europe): 1978 - 2012
- ITM/NPC/Air NZ Cup: 1996 - 2012
- Rugby Super: 1996 - 2012